Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 1 March 2015

PHOTO: A 25-year-old plumber r-ape student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Saki campus


 didn’t ra.pe her; she consented to my s*x advance
A 25-year-old plumber, Ibrahim Bakare, has been arrested by the police in Oyo State Police Command for allegedly raping a 23-year-old student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Saki campus (names withheld). But the suspect denied the allegation, saying that the lady was his girlfriend and consented to his s*xual advances.
An elderly man who was the landlord of the suspect’s friend, and in whose house the act took place, was said to have been attracted to the room of his tenant by the cry he heard in the afternoon of Sunday, February 8, 2015.
He was said to have gone to the room and on opening the door, he saw blood on the bed and the floor. Afraid that he could be arrested if anything untoward happened to the girl, the landlord quickly alerted the police who came to arrest Bakare.
During investigation, the 23-year-old lady revealed to the police that she had been friends with the suspect for about two years. She said that they met though a friend at a birthday party and had been communicating on phone and whatsapp since then.
The lady said that on Sunday, February 8, the suspect called her and asked her to come and greet him. When she got there at about 1p.m., she further stated, she and Bakare went out to eat, after which they returned to his friend’s house.
She claimed that she sat on a chair while the suspect lay on the bed. Bakare was said to have stood up, got to where the lady sat and pulled her towards the bed. “He forced my trousers down, and while I lay face down, he entered me from behind. As he thrusted once, I felt a tear and I asked him to get up. I started crying and I believe the landlord heard me. We did not lock the door, so the landlord came in and saw blood. He was the one who alerted the police.
The lady insisted that she was friend to Bakare. She admitted that he wooed her but said she refused his love advances.
But Bakare said that the lady was his girlfriend and she consented to his s*xual advances. “The girl in question is my girlfriend. I approached her for love over a year ago and she agreed to date me. My friends who finished from The Polytechnic, Saki campus, are aware of our relationship.
“I got to Saki on Friday, February 6 and I called her that I was around.
“On Sunday, I was at home when she called me. She asked of where I was and I told her I was at my aunt’s place and would call her when I get to my friend’s place. On my way there, she called me again and I told her I was almost at my friend’s place. She promised to join me.
“When she came, I had not eaten. She also said she was hungry so I called an okada man to take us to an eatery. We went back to my friend’s place and the lady removed her shirt, saying that she was feeling hot because there was no energy supply.
“I also removed my shirt and lay on the bed. We started discussing about our birthdays because I was born on March 7 and she was born on March 24. I said I would like us to celebrate together this year, promising to look for money to do it as a way of appreciating her. She lay on my chest and we were playing. Thereafter, we had fun. Then I heard her tell me to take myself off her because she had a tear.
“I stood up and we saw blood because she was a virgin. I called an okada man to help get tissue paper after which he would help in taking her to hospital.  It was in the process that my friend’s landlord came and saw blood. He asked us what was going on and I told him the lady was my girlfriend. This was confirmed by the lady but because of the blood he saw, the landlord alerted the police and I was arrested. I made love to her with her consent; I did not ra.pe her.”
Confirming the story, the Police Public Relations Officer in Oyo State, Adekunle Ajisebutu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police said that the case had been transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation, Iyaganku, Ibadan, for further investigations.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: PHOTO: A 25-year-old plumber r-ape student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan Saki campus Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown