Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 18 March 2015

EDU: Free JAMB 2015 CBT Result Checker [Without scratch card]

jamb
Follow this website if you are looking for free JAMB 2015 CBT result checker. We have confirmed that results are out online and the steps outlined here will help you check your result free of charge, without scratch card (no serial, no pin).

Free JAMB 2015 CBT Result Checker

Whether you wrote yesterday or today, this is how to check your UTME result online and it is free.
  1. Visit JAMB result checker website here: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1
  2. Click on check your results
  3. Enter your registration number
  4. Submit and print your result notification.
Note that this is not the main result slip yet, it’s just a notification. The slip printing will start later and we are going to inform you. Share your results below after checking.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

2 comments:

  1. ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
    JAMB CBT 2015 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact 07069023473 for help. 2015 UTME JAMB
    Result Will Be Out 2 Hours After Exam. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has said that candidates sitting
    for the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will receive their results 2hours after the examination.
    The result of the examination will be sent to the respective phone number the candidates supplied during the
    registration. This means that candidates will not go through unnecessary stress to have their results. 2015/2016
    JAMB CBT Result Upgrading currently ongoing. Call:_07069023473 For help on how to upgrade your result to 250 and
    above. This message is direct from Jamb Headquarters Office Abuja. So Call 07069023473 now to score above 250 and
    for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 07069023473 for help This Is
    100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 07069023473 Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Angela please every body should join me thank God, and the helper he sent to me, talking about Mr Franklin, this Is the 2nd time am writing Jamb and when I check my result, my English was very poor I applied for uniport But my score was not enough, so i was on google and i saw some people saying that MR Franklin has helped them to upgrade their score so I decided to call MR Franklin and he told me to send my exam details after i sent it after 3hours he called me and told me to check my jamb again, I just check it now and my Scores has been upgraded my chemistry and English am now happy because I know this is my year of getting admission I really want to thank MR Franklin the jamb official for helping me to upgrade my jamb result am very grateful from 170 to 262 and thankful to God for using him to help me, any body who want to upgrade his/her jamb result or need other help should call on MR Franklin 08039512655 or 07082448106 ONCE AGAIN HIS NUMBER IS: 08039512655 or 07082448106 AS HE HAS SOLUTION TO ALL ACADEMICS PROBLEMS. Interested candidates Should Tel: 08039512655 or 07082448106. Now! Email: jambupgrade2016@gmail.com Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: EDU: Free JAMB 2015 CBT Result Checker [Without scratch card] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown