Latest News
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 18 March 2015

5 important things APC candidate said during Abuja media meeting

During the meeting, Buhari addressed his past as a dictator, his plans for Nigeria if elected into office and his reason for refusing to debate with President Goodluck Jonathan.
APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC), Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, March 17, held a meeting with media practitioners in Abuja.
During the meeting, Buhari addressed his past as a dictator, his plans for Nigeria if elected into office and his reason for refusing to debate with President Goodluck Jonathan.
Here are five important things he said during the meeting:
  1. I want to give you my full assurances that in this democratic dispensation, I will ensure that the Nigerian constitution is upheld.
  2. I cannot change the past but I can change the present and future. Dictatorship goes with military which made possible decree four.
  3. I am a former military leader. Note the emphasis on former. But I am now a converted democrat.
  4. I give full assurances to Nigeria media will be free under an APC government.
  5. There is no basis for a debate since the record of the PDP and Mr. Jonathan in government is public knowledge.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: 5 important things APC candidate said during Abuja media meeting Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown